Pages

Friday, November 25, 2016

#16: new vlog



First of all, Blogger (finally!!!!!) has been given a makeover.

Secondly, I am in the midst of shooting and editing a brand new vlog for Best Food KL. I shoot a bit, and then I edit it... and then I compile it into ONE vlog. I THINK (!!!!!) it's a great video concept and I can't wait to share it with you.

I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos lately - from fashion, lifestyle, travels, personal vlogging - and I am still finding my niche and I am still bouncing ideas about what works and what doesn't!

If you have an interesting video ideas that I should do, or if you want to recommend a restaurant that I should must visit, then drop an email here. I appreciate your feedback and support!

Finally since I'm still new to YouTube, so please please please give my humble videos some support.

1 comment:

  1. I love to watch youtube videos but haven't had the time (read : I'm lazy) to make one. Goodluck to you!

    ReplyDelete