MONDAY. BLUES. FOR. REAL!!!
Anyway, before I forget, I just want to share that I had the best holiday week ever. I stayed in KL, but it was still meaningful because I did a lot of stuff.
Here's a summary.
- Met TK and her daughter Swetha
- Completed a new vlog for Best Food KL (on Nasi Lemak!!)
- Went to Pavilion with my Ustaz's family. I even when on the Swarovski ride in the middle of Pavilion *I had to take care of his kids, k?*
- Went to the new Pelita on Jalan Ampang, formerly Zouk
- Went to Mitsui Outlet
- Tried Bingsoo for the very first time at Avenue K
- Went to KLCC to celebrate New Year's Eve, even though I went back before the fireworks cuz it was just too crowded
- Had Nasi Lemak Paru from my favorite stall - TWICE!
- Tried Costa for the first time
Well, basically that's what I did during my off. Simple but still meaningful.
On Monday, I had a hard time to adjust to the working mode but I'm glad I have fun colleagues around. We even went to Pavilion for a short dinner. That was fun!
Ok, ok... enjoy your Tuesday aite!!!!