Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

#43: instagram live and facebook live


*OMG that pic above is huggeeeee*
*sorry guyssss*

Anywayyyy

I played around with Facebook LIVE on Friday night (Thanks Indra, Hyder, Effa, and Muhammad and the rest for watching, but these 4 stayed until the end) and I just think it's so much fun.

Just now I tried Instagram LIVE first at Suka Sucre (attended the Bake Sale) and just now when I had dinner. The first garnered like 10 viewership and the latter garnered like 13 viewership. It's a start... it's a start... hopefully I can double this next time I go Insta LIVE! Anyway I'm just grateful to those who watch me blabber stuff randomly. hahaha. you guys are awesome!!

I really think this is a great way for me to connect with Best Food KL followers. With all these features (LIVE and STORIES), I really think Best Food KL will just focus on Instagram. I am thinking of pulling the plug on the blog. Since Google changed the algorithm, the pageviews have been dropping. Only pages with certain content and title will ranked on the first page of Google.

I just wanna focus on Instagram (and also YouTube) now!

No comments:

Post a Comment